Well, Andrew's birthday has come and gone. It only comes every four years, since he's a Leap Year baby, so it's a pretty big year. He turned 28...or you could say it was his 7th birthday.
We made fun plans for it and had been looking forward to it for over a month! My parents stayed with Noura Thursday night, and Andrew and I went to dinner and stayed at a hotel with a pool. The plan was to sleep in, and go out to breakfast, but between work and Noura, we sadly are getting used to getting up, so we were ready to go by 9am. We went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast, which was amazing, our old place we went to every Sat. morning until Noura arrived. We spent the rest of the day just the two of us just hanging out and going to two movies (Juno and Vantage point- I recommend both!) and eating alot!! It was so much fun being able to be alone together, since we don't get to as often as we would like (although I wont complain, b/c we do have great friends and family who do watch her). We went to an egyptian hookah bar with some friends at night, which was so great. We have hookahs at home, but don't use them because of Noura so it was so great and relaxing! It was a great time!!
Today we've just been relaxing with Noura. It was so great to have my parents with her, and I know she had fun. The second they came over Thursday she was "talking" away to them. Her Baba is very entertaining to her, and Nonna has been there since day one, and is just as cuddly as mommy, so I think she was just fine. But I missed her! Andrew and I jumped out of bed as soon as we heard her this morning. Also Monica (Andrews sis) came, so she stayed with us last night. Noura looooved having Aunt Monica over. Noura is now starting barley cereal and is loving to eat cereal now! For some reason her new high chair makes it more exciting!
1 comment:
That's so fun! His 7th birthday, lol! Tell Monica she better come down and see us next time she visits!
Post a Comment