aunt monica and Noura on a walk
decorating easter ornaments
andrew and betsy

the boys


aunt carly and Noura
Noura and her easter outfit (too cold for dress)
the boys
aunt carly and Noura
Noura and her easter outfit (too cold for dress)
Noura and Mommy
Well, its been a FULL week, which isnt very common for us! Earlier last week, my friend Steph and her son Jack came for a visit, which we love! Andrews sister Monica came for a few days, and Thursday night, his other sister Carly joined us for a few days. It was nice to have some company and of course Noura LOVED it!
Sunday we couldn't go to church because it is still RSV season (we CANNOT wait til its over!!!), so we joined my family after church for a delicious Easter brunch! We all ate until we could barely move, and the kids had fun playing. It stinks having two brothers in CA, so the whole family cant be together, but its nice having some family!
Yesterday Carly left and things went back to "normal". Andrew took a half day because I had a dentist appt., and they gave me some strong medicine, because I am very scared and jittery at the dentist. So my dad stayed with Noura and Andrew took me. I dont really remember any of the appt., but it was so nice to go home and sleep!! Andrew took Noura for the rest of the evening and put her to bed while I slept until about 10pm!!
Well, hope you all enjoy pics from the week!
3 comments:
LOL! Our doorbell has been broken since we moved in!! I need to wait at least another week before walks... but I'll let ya know!
Glad you had a great Easter! RSV season is almost over and you will be a free woman =) Noura will be able to enjoy the world. Happy belated Easter and hope you have a good week.
Is your kid pinching my kid?!?!?!
Post a Comment