Saturday, March 8, 2008

Its been a week

they look a little unsure
first attempt at the sippy cup...she's chewing instead of sipping
noura and jack
gazing into each others eyes:)


It's been a week, and I kept forgetting to post anything. Oops. Sorry to those who avoid a few minutes of work to check this. :)


Well, we've had a pretty good week. Tuesday we hung out with my friend Steph and her son Jack (6 mos.). Noura and Jack had a fun time together. He is older than her developmentally, and I told him to teach her a few things.


Then yesterday we hung out with Leah and Hudson, our preemie friend from the NICU, who is about a month younger than Noura. They have been friends since day one, and it was fun to have them together. It was also fun to see my little man, as I have peeked on him since he was born and 2 lb. and now he's almost 13 lb!!


Noura had her hopefully last RSV shot on Wednesday. She weighed 15 lb 12 oz.!! What a big girl!! She will be starting veggies and she loooves her cereal! She was really upset about the shot, and she will scream, and even after she is distracted she will keep whining quietly while she looks around for someone to feel bad for her. They said we should be able to start taking her out in the beginning of April, as long as RSV season has died down, and we cannot wait!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

yaaay! you've almost made it! can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! 3 weeks to go :) I am reserving walks on the canals in April for you! I want to start walking at the beginning of April...