Thursday, March 13, 2008

Past few days

Noura and Layla... they haven't decided if they're friends yet
look at my cute outfit that Teta got me!!
On a walk, smiling at Lindsey
Oh, the walk made her very sleepy, so in go the fingers.

Well, its been a BEAUTIFUL past few days. Finally I feel spring coming! Yesterday Noura, Layla (our dog), and I took a nice walk. It was so nice for all of us to get a little fresh air!

Today I spent the morning at the dentist, while my parents watched Noura. The dentist is my worst nightmare, and during that time, I would have rather been doing ANYTHING else!! Even cleaning the house! But I cheered myself up by taking my numb, drooly self to get a few cute outfits from Babies 'R' Us for Noura. Since it was a gorgeous 60 degree day, I joined my friend Lindsey for a long walk. Noura LOVED it until the end, where she made me carry her for a while. But she spent most of the time staring. Not at the new exciting scenery of grass and flowers (not

that there's alot yet). She spent the entire time staring and smiling at Lindsey. She looooves Lindsey, she sees her almost weekly since her birth. She was gone for a week or two on a cruise with her husband, so we both missed her and were glad to see her again!

Sadly, now it is raining...sometimes I don't get this state. But at least it waited!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Noura,
You are such a cutie. All smiles. Love and miss you.
Nurse Angie

Paula.... said...

She is amazing...she is still cute as ever..and just a little miracle..I saw you post on my blog..I would LOVE to see you and lil Noura...call me in the nicu, I will be there all weekend!
Love and Hugs, Nurse Paula

Angie said...

Betsy,
You are TAGGED. You need to go to my blogspot and see what to do next. Just a cute fun game for bloggers.
Angie

Rob & Lindsey said...

Hey! Sorry we weren't in town today. We just got home from visiting my grandma is Illinois. We all need to hang out soon though! By the way...your blog made my heart swell!! I was like "rob, listen to this..and I was reading it to him" :)

Anonymous said...

Two more weeks and I can join you!!! Come sunshine, come!!!