Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Noura and her old nurse, Meghan
Ethan, Noura's birthday buddy!
Me, Meghan, Noura, Bridget, and Ethan
Noura and Ethan on the Monon
We have had a great few days! The weather has been AMAZING! This weekend for the first time, we took Noura to church! I was so happy, I got a little teary-eyed. My dad sat with us, and held her. She started jabbering during the sermon, so he took her on a walk, which she loved, and every once in a while, i would hear a happy squeal from her out in the hallway. She loves her Baba.
Today I had lunch with my friend and Noura's old nurse Meghan, my friend Bridget, and her son Ethan. Ethan and Noura were born on the same day, which is very exciting! We all went out to lunch and went for a long walk on the Monon. Meghan is expecting her little girl any day, and we are so happy for her! Noura always (seriously!) warms up right away to Meghan and I'm sure she remembers her lovely nurse who took care of her from the second she came out:)
It was such a great day! We were very tired after, but after a nap for Noura, we took another walk when our friend Beth came home! So I feel like I've had my exercise for the week. Or maybe it cancels the chocolate I had today:) Either way, it was a perfect day! I felt bad Andrew had to be inside during such a great day!
We put up a flier at the puppy "daycare" place we take Layla to today, since we are giving her away. I was so sad and started crying when I made the flier. I love our little puppy and I'm so sad we have to get rid of her.
Well, I'm sure we'll have more pictures this week of us enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather!!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Ugh... do I seriously look like that?! :)

It was a very fun afternoon! Let's do it again after I pop this kid out!

Amber said...

Betsy, I'm so glad to see how well Noura is doing. And I'm super excited that you are finally able to be out and about!!! I'm truly sad in knowing I won't be able to see you guys when I get back in the country. Wish I had done better about making something work before I left. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Okay, we finally got the stupid stroller figured out, lol! Too complicated... but let's definitely try to do a walk next week. I have to take it slow (doctor's orders), but I HAVE to be outside!!