We've had a pretty busy week. We have gone for walks almost daily, and are sad that its getting cold again!! We went on a walk on the canal with my sister - in-law Christin and my nephew David, and it was so nice! We've had alot of cool things going on, that are making it more realistic that we're going to Africa soon!! Noura's passport came last week in the mail! Also, we've just started speaking to some house churches about raising support for the trip. It's very exciting and getting closer and closer!
We took Noura to our house church and another this week, where she was up past 9 (she barely makes it past 615 usually!) She did great, and now stays up til 7 or later, which is good. She's still up around 7, but its nice for Andrew to have a little more time with her at night.
Saturday we went to the Hurry's and hung out with Ethan for a bit. Noura got very fussy and a little feverish, so Andrew had to come get her. She's also starting to gnaw on the side of her pacifier and drool a ton. We keep thinking a tooth will pop up, but its still not happening.
Sunday we went to church, but I missed most of it. Andrew was running the sound, so I had Noura by myself. She decided to squeal and talk during prayer, and didn't stop when the sermon started, so I had to leave. This girl's loud, and she has something to say!
It's been so great getting out. I can feel myself getting happier and more laid back. Also Noura is loving it. Its so nice to actually be able to leave the house!
3 comments:
Thank you again for mowing our lawn!! I'm home by myself this week, so feel free to stop by. I think it's a little too chilly to take the boys for a walk, but you're welcome to bring Noura over to play :)
So glad that you are enjoying taking Noura out and about. Faith too is loud in church. I think Faith knows she is supposed to be quiet but is loud just despite me! LOL Just awesome being a mom!
The boys have a doctor's appt. tomorrow at 1:00 at the Blackburn Clinic (on MLK)... so I was gonna leave here around 12:30. Would you want to walk with me there? You obviously wouldn't need to stay, but we could walk over there together...
Post a Comment