Sunday, April 6, 2008

Noura's attempt at feeding herself

I really hope this video works. I was feeding Noura dinner and try sometimes to get her to feed herself...she gets the concept! She loooves to eat! And she loves the extra attention (Andrews home and her Aunt Renae is visiting!)

Aunt Renae (Andrews sister) is here until Tuesday. So far its been great. Noura LOVES Aunt Renae and cracked up all day with her, and later took a nap on her for a while. Its so nice for me to have her here for company and she helps out a TON with Noura! Last night she went to a chorale concert and we had Rob and Lindsey over to grill out. We had steak and corn on the cob...mmmm with brownies and ice cream for dessert! I am LOVING this warm weather! We went on a looong walk today, and Noura loved it. She is "talking" alot more lately, using a lot more consanents, which is really exciting. We still daily say "mama" and "dada" til we turn blue:)

Hope you enjoy the video!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are growing up so fast Noura, what a BIG GIRL!!! We can't wait to see you again, (maybe next week???)!! Love you!!

Rob & Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness Noura! you are so good! I need to see my girl! Great job big girl!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! What a fabulous mess she's making! I have an NST in the morning, so I might be up for a walk around 11... will you be around? If not, I'm free all day Tues.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome :) Love the look she gives when you guys squeal "less talk more food". LOL

Angela

Leah Desserich said...

Sooo cute!! FYI - I still read your blog :) I miss it sometimes and have to go back, but I love that you do it so you need to keep it up.

Heart and Hands said...

Love it! I can tell she's so proud of herself. Thanks for the video. I'd love it if you kept this going. I love seeing bits and pieces of everyday life!

Love you all.