Friday, November 9, 2007

busy week

she doesn't like the bow. I do.

Noura and Jack- playdate

Noura and Mommy

First of all, I have to say, if there was an award for Best Husband, mine would win it. After barely any sleep Wed. night, I was shot. Completely exhausted. Well, last night after dinner Andrew dissapeared for about 15 minutes, and then called me upstairs. He led me to our bathroom where there was a bubble bath,candles, Oreos, strawberries, wine, and music. He told me I couldn't go downstairs for an hour. It was SOOO nice! I felt like I was at a spa, except for the screaming baby in the background. :)

Ok, so lets fill you in. Wednesday was Noura's eye appt. Since we never take her out, due to RSV season, any doctor appointment is a special occassion. She is dressed in her best outfits, and I humbly say "thank you" when everyone says how cute she is. But I have to agree. She is cute. Well, the eye appointment went well. She still has a little bit of Stage one of ROP in one eye, but it is almost cleared up,and should be in a couple weeks. The doctor apologized that we had to come again. But its nice to get out, and we want to make sure her eyes are better.

Today was Noura's first play date with my friend Stephanie's son Jack. He isnt in day care, they didn't touch,but could be in the same area (Oh,the rules we have). Jacks about 2 1/2 mos old, but of course bigger than her. They became friends,but Noura did not want pics taken. It was also nice for me to have a friend to visit with. Then my friend Julie stopped by for lunch. It has been really hard to stay in all day, so this was a great day for me.

Also, I think the lactose free formula may be helping!! For the FIRST time EVER Noura only woke up to eat last night,and slept the rest of the time. For those of you who know that it hasn't been like this at all, it was a HUGE answer to prayer!! Let's just hope it keeps happening!!

4 comments:

Shanna said...

I am so glad you had a couple good days, and some sleep!! I love the pics!! she is so cute. can't wait to meet her someday

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you haven't been getting much sleep... though I'm sure it's well worth it :)
I know I"ll be feeling your pain in about 6 months :) Times TWO! Yikes!

Anonymous said...

Those are two ADORABLE BABIES!!!!! Jack and I had a great time, Jack says that he already loves his girlfriend and is excited to get together again sometime.

srae07 said...

aww, what a cute outfit she has on :) She's a cutey witto girl! hope she keeps sleeping better!