I think the new formula may be helping, she is sleeping a little more at night instead of screaming. She has been refluxing more, so they upped her dosage of acid reflux medicine. Poor thing starts choking and coughing and I feel so bad!
Tomorrow Noura is FINALLY getting her RSV shot! For those of you who know about it, she really needs it to protect herself from RSV(http://www.rsvinfo.com/ ) and I've been calling about it for about month!! So I am very happy. Its hard when you get used to all of her needs being met when she stayed at the hospital, and in the "real world" people don't act like her needs are as much of a priority, and don't return my phone calls.
We cannot wait until spring so everyone will be able to meet Noura. I feel a little bit like I'm hogging her to myself. It's going to be a long 6 mos. indoors, but I know it will go by faster than I think. I can't believe already how much she has grown! She is losing her hair, but instead of the sides, like most babies, she is just losing the top, and the sides are thick! It looks really funny, we keep calling her a 40 year old man that's balding (no offense to balding 40 year old men)
Well, I'm off to hang out with Andrew and Noura, and try to coax her into getting sleepy!
2 comments:
SOOOOOOOOO adorable! I love the pictures and I'm glad to hear you all might be getting a LITTLE more sleep!!
Meghan
I love the bath pic! I can't wait to have my babies in my arms :)
Yes, I just went to the doctor today and I'm measuring about 21 weeks, though the babies are just 15 weeks. We hopefully find out the gender next week.
We'll have a fun summer with all the little ones :)
Post a Comment