Tuesday, November 6, 2007

new site










hi all! We decided to switch from Caringbridge to this site to update on Noura, at least during the winter months, while we stay in during RSV season. So even though many of you wont meet her until May, you can watch her grow! You can still go to http://www.caringbridge.org/ and type 'nouratimbie' if you want to read from the beginning of her little 1lb 15 oz. life.




Noura's now almost four months old,but adjusted age is 2 weeks old. She had a pediatricians appt. today and she is up to 9 pounds!!She's like a whole different baby! She is very fussy and barely is sleeping at night, which keeps Andrew and I SO tired! Her doctor said she has colic, and swiched her again to a different formula. Hopefully that helps. If she's not crying, she's tooting(now that i'm a parent, I dont know if i should say 'farting') or spitting up, or sometimes all 3. But she is still the sweetest baby with bright curious eyes.




Last week, Andrews parents were in town. It was nice to be able to sleep a little, and get out some during the day. Also, Andrew and I got to go on a date, which was very much needed.








Some VERY exciting news- my friend that I met in the NICU, her son Hudson is coming home this Thursday! I think he's been in the hospital for 10 or 11 weeks and we are so excited for them! Please pray that he continues to grow healthy and strong!

2 comments:

Shanna said...

I am so excited that you guys started a blog!! I love reading blogs and posting!! I am so excited to see you guys are doing well. I am praying that you get some much needed sleep and enjoy that baby!!

Meghan said...

Yay you're BLOGGERS!!! Welcome to my world!

I can't believe how big Miss Noura is getting!! Hang in there with the colic... I am sure you are absolutely exhausted! Hang in there... you've crossed bigger obstacles and this will just be another! Good thing she's so absolutely adorable RIGHT?! :)

Can't wait for more updates!
Meghan