Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!




I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving with family and/or friends. We LOVED the 2 days off for Andrew! We were supposed to get together with my parents Thanksgiving night and friends the next day, but my dad was sick, and our friends were sick too!! Of course we can't have her around sick germs, so we had Thanksgiving as a small family, which was nice too. I made a turkey and all the "fixin's", and sent leftovers to my parents who had to stay at home. Noura kept eyeing our food, so we promised her some turkey next year.


Me and my sister-in-law Christin did a little shopping on Friday. No, not at 5am (no offense to you crazy people that do that).


Today we put up our tree and some decorations. We have to buy more outdoor lights, because they were stolen last year. It's been so nice having Andrew at home, I may kidnap him from work every day!


Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you for cooking! We hosted for the first time this year, too :)

Shanna said...

wow look at you mama!! cooking all that food!! way to go! was it good..did it turn out? hahaha luv ya

Lana said...

Ha, I like the first photo - she's looking at you like, "Are you seriously comparing my size with the turkey's?"