playing on her play mat
So, we've had better weeks. But we've had worse weeks too.
Noura has still been pretty fussy, but it has started to calm down. She definately seems to be having a growth spurt. She's also learning so many new things. I think it's so amazing how one day they don't know something, and then the next day it just clicks. Its so cool to see. Noura finally loves her play mat and pulls on all of the toys. She started grabbing at her feet this week, which was very exciting to me! She also will grab my chapstick, if I hold it out to her. She loves her teething ring, and now will chew on it alot!
Thursday I felt pretty sick all day. I was having a hard time taking care of Noura, so my dad came over so I could lay down. Thank goodness for parents! And Noura loves her Baba so it was great. I woke up Saturday with a cold, and have been feeling TERRIBLE! I am glad that I'm sick on the weekend though. Andrew has got up with her both mornings and entertained her all day, so I can sleep! And he also got me some food and movies. Great husband. Yesterday was my niece Carolyn's 6th birthday dinner. I couldn't go since I was sick. I was so sad, because I haven't seen them since Christmas and we live 2 minutes away! (I can't wait for spring!) My friend Lindsey came over to help with Noura while Andrew was gone. I am really praying Noura doesn't get sick, but so far she's fine, and she's much stronger now. I hate that I keep getting sick this year, I NEVER get sick, but I guess staying inside all day makes me susceptible to sick germs more when I'm out.
But all in all it's been an alright week. Its been so exciting watching Noura get bigger. This morning I kept the baby monitor on while Andrew was getting her dressed. It was so sweet hearing them "talk" to eachother. She loves to gab and squeal at her daddy. Well, I'm off to more sleep.
2 comments:
Hope you feel better soon... I can't breath too well these days either... combination of pregnancy, weather, and cold stuff :(
sorry to hear you are sick. hope you feel better soon. dang carolyn is six already!! wee are getting so old!!!
Post a Comment