Thursday, February 7, 2008

sittin' around while mommy gets ready for the day I think Layla liked the oatmeal more than Noura!

Today my friend Jen came over with her daughter for a little bit. It was so nice to visit with her. Then Noura and I spent the rest of the day together. She keeps having very loud, long crying spurts this week, where nothing seems to comfort her, she just eventually wears herself out. It's been very frusterating to not know how to make it better. She also is eating more often, so maybe she's growing. She had oatmeal for the first time today, and seemed to not mind it. The doctor said we could switch since the rice seemed to make her have a hard time pooping (sorry if too much info:))

Yesterday Noura had her 4th RSV shot. Poor thing screams so hard every time! She weighs 14lb 4 oz! She is getting SO big!

3 comments:

Shanna said...

the look on her face in the pic with the dog is just priceless!! it made me smile and laugh! It was great talking to u the other day, we should do that more often :)

Anonymous said...

What a big girl! She continues to change so much.
Nurse Angie

Anonymous said...

That face is priceless!
I am sooo ready for warmer weather... I'm coming down with a cold, so I need to stay in, but as soon as it gets better, we'll have to get together.