I'm still sick, but thank goodness, Noura has stayed healthy. Yesterday I felt a little better so I showered and tried to disinfect the house before she woke up. My friend Lindsey came again to help out (you're the best!) for a while. I started feeling worse again last night. Poor Andrew has continued to baby me, so I'm sure between helping with Noura and taking care of me, he's tired!
It's been really hard to take care of Noura when I don't feel well. But she's been in a pretty good mood, so that's been nice. She woke up talking and squealing at her hands this morning. Its really sweet to hear. She now LOVES to play with her feet all the time! She has tried to bring them to her mouth, but she can't do it yet. But she loves when we kiss on her feet and blow rasberries on them.
Sorry for the quick update but I want to grab a nap while she is napping.
1 comment:
Noura Found her feet!!!
Post a Comment