Monday, February 11, 2008

new week

i love to eat my toy!
i love to play on here
finally a pic of us two!

We are starting a new week, and I hope it is a much better week. Last week was tough. It was great because Noura slept through the night all week! But it was tough because she seemed to cry ALL day! Nothing made her happy. I'm lucky I got a few non-crying pics. I tried to rationalize with her "Noura this is inappropriate behavior to scream nonstop for no reason". Too bad she's a baby, and responds with more screams:). I counted the HOURS until the weekend, so Andrew could be here to help me out. She wasnt too bad, until yesterday I left for a few hours. And she screamed all afternoon. She missed her nap because she cried through it, and screamed in my arms at bedtime. She would fall asleep and seconds later, freak out. So I rocked her until she was fast asleep. I have called the doctor (I know, I'm paranoid), but I am not used to all this screaming, since she had colic.
The great part of the weekend, is I went shopping with a few friends Sunday. I bought some cute summer clothes for Noura. I bought her a red cherry and polka dotted bathing suit with a matching hat. I think it is the cutest thing ive ever seen!!
Noura slept in til 11am today (woke up at 7 to eat, then was fast asleep). I never believed she would sleep in that late until she was a teenager! She probably was just tired from all the screaming yesterday, but we're heading to the DR. just to make sure everythings ok (I think I've said before - mom of a preemie and first time mom=bad combo!)
Good news though is Spring is coming...I cannot believe we're almost 1/2 way through February, and soon we will be able to finally leave the house!!:)
Oh, and Noura is 7 mos. old today! (4 mos. adjusted)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is amazing adorable!!!! Love all the updates! Hope this week is better for Noura too!!!!

Kurt Desserich said...

Yippee for Spring!! I cannot wait until we can take these two to the Zoo, Park, Mall, etc.... Noura looks awesome!!

Anonymous said...

She looks so much like you in that pic!