Noura is now obsessed with her thumb,and sucks it every chance she gets. I never wanted her to, but it is cute. Noura is officially daddy-crazy. Yesterday she spent the day crying. Hard. I am very convinced she is teething, even if she is young. It was a hard day, but the second her dad came home, she was all smiles. Seriously. I will admit I was a little jealous, but glad she was finally happy. And of course that makes Andrew SO happy. He's a great dad, and she is officially a daddys girl, which I always wanted, since I am too.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Noura and Jack
Noura is now obsessed with her thumb,and sucks it every chance she gets. I never wanted her to, but it is cute. Noura is officially daddy-crazy. Yesterday she spent the day crying. Hard. I am very convinced she is teething, even if she is young. It was a hard day, but the second her dad came home, she was all smiles. Seriously. I will admit I was a little jealous, but glad she was finally happy. And of course that makes Andrew SO happy. He's a great dad, and she is officially a daddys girl, which I always wanted, since I am too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jack's gonna have some competition in a few years, lol! My boys are gonna be after Noura :)
Cute pictures of Noura sucking her thumb! Hudson tries, but seems to always miss his mouth. We miss you guys.
I looove the thumb suckers, I was one too and in my opinion there is nothing better! ;) Noura is getting SO cute and chubby, I am just amazed every time I check your blog and see her new pictures. What a miracle that she has come through her whole ordeal so beautifully! I am so happy for you and so glad you are enjoying life with such a beautiful, healthy baby! :)
Post a Comment