Sorry for those of you who read this daily, that I havent posted in a while. To be honest, Noura's had a fussy few days, and I haven't really wanted to take crying pictures.
Yesterday was AMAZING! Pretty much since "Wicked" came out a few years back, I have wanted to see it on Broadway. For Christmas, Andrew got me tickets, and Rob (our friend) gt his wife, my good friend, Lindsey tickets in Chicago. So we headed up early yesterday and went to an afternoon show. It was so great, I was at the edge of my seat the whole time! One of my childhood dreams was to be in musicals. My brother Jonathan and I used to dance and sing around the house, playing Judy Garland and Gene Kelly (I know not many kids do that:)). Problem is, I can't sing or dance. Anyways, we had such a great time. If you've never seen it, you have to!
My sister-in-law Monica lived in the city, so Noura spent the day with her, and I think they had a good time. We headed back around Noura's bedtime, and she slept the whole way home. It was a great day!
5 comments:
How fun! I'm so glad you guys took a day to GET away!! Noura looks like she had a great time too!
how much fun! I am so excited for you, that you got to go out and do something amazing!! I miss you girl..we need to chat sometime!
Yeah! I'm so glad you guys got out of the house! We are taking advantage of it while we can... although I'm not feeling up to being out and about much these days...
I know you can sing, and I bet you can dance....don't give up on the dream! :)
I LOVE Wicked, saw it 3 times in Chicago before I left!! Greg and I even shelled out the big bucks to get second row tickets from a broker one of those times and it was AMAZING! I'm so glad you got to experience it, it is by far my favorite musical.
Post a Comment