So sorry honey, I know that's a hard, hard thing to do!Angela
So sorry that you had to give her away. At least you'll know she'll be well taken care of.
so sad :( but i'm glad she has a good family to run around with!
SO sorry you had to give her up... but I'm glad you found a really good home for her. I'm sure she will be happy to have a playmate Australian shepherd! Come see us when you have a chance!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So sorry honey, I know that's a hard, hard thing to do!
Angela
So sorry that you had to give her away. At least you'll know she'll be well taken care of.
so sad :( but i'm glad she has a good family to run around with!
SO sorry you had to give her up... but I'm glad you found a really good home for her. I'm sure she will be happy to have a playmate Australian shepherd!
Come see us when you have a chance!!
Post a Comment