The other day Ethan (aka Noura's birthday buddy) came over to play for a while. Noura and Ethan loved it! She can't sit very long by herself yet, but she wanted to so she could play with him, so I propped my leg behind her. Anytime she was lying down, she would cry until she was sitting again. She also watched him crawling around and was very amused. I hope she'll want to join him soon! They kept staring at eachother and laughing, so I think are buddies!
Yesterday Noura went on a nice walk with our neighbor Holly and her 6 wk. twins, Malachi and Lincoln, who are just ADORABLE! Noura is friends with ALOT of boys! It was alot of fun, and Noura kept leaning over and peering either at the boys or the stroller wheels!
Today I went to my old job and visited and went out with some friends for lunch. It was alot of fun. Noura was very amused by each of them and had a great time. It was sweet though, eventually she was done and whined and reached towards me for the first time!How sweet!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment