I hate money.
Andrew and I watched Mad Money the other day and I thought "I may start working in a bank..." (for those of you who haven't watched it they steal $)
I'm kidding. But I DO hate money.
I also hate when we owe a lot of money still from Noura's medical bills, and some of it our insurance should be covering but they wont and we have been battling with them for 3 months, and we need it done soon, since we're leaving for Africa.
I hate money because we need it to keep our house while we're gone, but no one is interested in renting it.
I hate money because we need it to go to Africa, and so far we have received 2 checks for Africa, and still need about $14,500 to go and its coming soon...
I hate money because it causes us to get stressed and bicker at each other, and reconsider fun plans that we made for the summer.
On a lighter note, Noura had an eye appt. today and it went great! She has a bit of astigmatism (like her dad), but its not serious, and don't need to see her until she's 2 1/2!! Yay!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Do I ever know what you mean... I spent all day today budgeting out the summer and my back is all in knots. I wish we still just traded stuff... I got corn, you got fur, lets trade and then we can both eat and be warm. I will keep your family in my prayers and hope everything turns out okay for you to be able to go to Africa (relatively) worry free.
-Mandy
I hate money too!! I am praying for you guys, that things will fall into place and that you will have peace about everything! LUV YA
Post a Comment