Andrew's parents came last Thursday night until last night for a visit. It was so fun! Andrews dad hadn't seen Noura since October, so they both had alot of fun together. Andrew and I went to a Family Life marriage conference called Weekend to Remember from Friday to Sunday. It was in town, so we could go home at night, which was nice, because I missed Noura. It was amazing and I encourage EVERY married couple to go! It was nice to take time for each other and be able to talk about things we dont normally talk about and just be able to be together. We also went on a date on Saturday night and Aunt Christin watched Noura, so it was great!!
We had a great time with Andrews parents. Noura got to play ALL day with them, and was exhausted by bedtime! She loved "talking" to them, and wouldn't let them leave her sight! It was so nice for her, and great to visit! It was also nice to get out a little without Noura. Layla went to a new home this week which has been really sad. But all in all, its been a great week!
But this morning Noura kept looking around like"Where's my Teta and Grandaddy??"
2 comments:
So glad that you had a nice visit with Andrew's parents.
James and I went to A Weekend To Remember last year and totally loved it! We will probably go again in a few years. We too encourage people to go.
Can i just say that I really like Noura's room...did u paint the walls yourself? It looks soo cute!!
Post a Comment