Here are two attempts at sitting. She's almost got it down!
Cousin Emily and Aunt Christin are cheering for you! You'll get it soon! Love the videos.
YEA NOURA!!!! You're becoming a big girl! Can't wait to see you again!!! Hang with me a little more, I'll have you crawling and driving mommy crazy in now time! I love you!!
Noura I am so proud of you! You are such a big girl! I love you and "uncle" Rob does too!!
GO NOURA!!You almost have it! I can't believe how big you have gotten and you are such a happy girl!
Noura, WOW! You are becoming such a big girl. You have such a beautiful smile. I really do miss you and want to see you. Nurse Angie
That's so cute! when she falls, she thinks it's funny!
you are so freakin cute!!! I love that you always have a smile on your face!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Cousin Emily and Aunt Christin are cheering for you! You'll get it soon! Love the videos.
YEA NOURA!!!! You're becoming a big girl! Can't wait to see you again!!! Hang with me a little more, I'll have you crawling and driving mommy crazy in now time! I love you!!
Noura I am so proud of you! You are such a big girl! I love you and "uncle" Rob does too!!
GO NOURA!!
You almost have it!
I can't believe how big you have gotten and you are such a happy girl!
Noura,
WOW! You are becoming such a big girl. You have such a beautiful smile. I really do miss you and want to see you.
Nurse Angie
That's so cute! when she falls, she thinks it's funny!
you are so freakin cute!!! I love that you always have a smile on your face!!!!
Post a Comment