Noura'a Aunt Christin and cousins David, Emily, and Carolyn
family shot (a little uneven)
Noura and her Aunt Christin
looking at my sleeping girl
naptime for the ladies!

family shot (a little uneven)
Yesterday was my FIRST Mother's Day! It was so exciting although it did make me feel a little old. But it was such a great day and I am SO blessed to be Noura's mom! She also turned 10 mos. old yesterday! I am so amazed at my little girl. Her beautiful smile, silly babbles, and high pitched squeals make me so so happy God chose ME to be her mom!!
I got to sleep in and Andrew got up with Noura which was great! We went to church and then went to my brother Adam and Christin's for lunch. It was so good! And Christin got me a really pretty necklace for my first mothers day!
Then we just relaxed at home the rest of the day and Andrew made me dinner! Yay for breakfast dinner! You may think we have it alot, but I seriously could eat it every day! It was a great day!
2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Happy Mother's Day! I am so glad you had a great day!!
Post a Comment