Saturday, December 8, 2007

fun times


Noura is getting such a personality!! Last night we had so much fun, just putting her on our lap, and seeing her funny faces! The picture I took, she was at the end of a smile and a laugh kind of thing. She is starting to coo ALOT, and she sounds like she is kind of giggling. She hasnt done it with me (the giggling), but she's done it twice facing Andrew and it's so cute! We're having so much fun with her, and I love that she is starting to do more!! She also will lay and start making funny noises, and then take a break and shove her whole fist in her mouth! I told Andrew "now I know why people have more than one child!"
Noura had her barium swallow and the xrays showed no problems, except for her acid reflux. We're very thankful, but sad it's just something she'll have to deal with until she gets a little older,poor baby.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

hahah that is the greatest pic ever!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the shirt....where did you get it? Jack totally needs one...his mom rocks almost as much as Noura's!