when you think you're getting sick, and you have a preemie? this...

think I'm crazy? You become a little crazy when you're baby lived in the hospital for 89 days. A nurse whose own babies were preemies told us "do everything you can keeping them out of the hospital again".
But it is hard to avoid her being home alone with Andrew at work, so I'm trying to be careful not to pass germs. I'm not even sure if I'm sick, but I woke up with a really sore throat and a headache. PLEASE pray that it goes away quick and Noura stays healthy!
3 comments:
How are you feeling?
We have all been sick. Ugh!
When I said "we have all been sick" I meant me and the kids :)
oh i am praying you feel better soon. :( on a funny note...u loot so hot in that mask!! :) hahah lov ya
Post a Comment