Monday, December 31, 2007

she loves her Daddy!






Noura is becoming obsessed with her Daddy. She loves to cuddle and sleep on me, but Daddy brings on the fun. She has always loved him, but it's a whole new love now. She can be sleepy and ready for bed, but if she sees Daddy, her eyes get wide and a smile comes out. She thinks he's hilarious. They can spend 20 minutes with her on her changing table, and they are talking and smiling at each other. Its so funny and SO cute! She loves to sit on my lap and just smile and smile at him. He got her to laugh last Saturday, but I was asleep, and she apparently doesn't think I'm as funny, although I've tried everything.

Today we listened to music and Andrew taught her to "dance". Very funny, although she wasn't sure about it. That's what the pics were from. Enjoy:)

No comments: