This is fun!
i love it!

I know as a parent, I am biased, but she is just the cutest thing!
So nothing too new going on. Last night was a pretty bad storm. My sister-in-law Carly got stuck at the mall, and her and a friend came down until the storm passed. So it was a nice unexpected visit from Carly, but sadly, Noura was asleep! (we are shocked she slept through the storm) My friend Tanya let me borrow her daughters Bumbo chair. Noura LOVED it! She is doing great at keeping her head steady and she kept smiling! After a while though she was done. It was a late start today, which was nice. Noura slept in til 915! (she ate at 230 and 630). I kept checking on her, so I didnt really get more sleep. We switched her formula, so I think she is getting used to it. It's so nice, because we were spending almost 30 bucks a can, and now its half!! But I think she got a tummy ache today. She has spit up I feel like every 5 minutes today and out of nowhere starts screaming and digging into my arm, or anything she can grab. So I let her nap on me for over an hour, poor baby. But I am getting really sick of spit up! I constantly have to change us, and clean it up from my hand and arms! GROSS! She's napping again now, so hopefully she feels better when she wakes up.
I know as a parent, I am biased, but she is just the cutest thing!
So nothing too new going on. Last night was a pretty bad storm. My sister-in-law Carly got stuck at the mall, and her and a friend came down until the storm passed. So it was a nice unexpected visit from Carly, but sadly, Noura was asleep! (we are shocked she slept through the storm) My friend Tanya let me borrow her daughters Bumbo chair. Noura LOVED it! She is doing great at keeping her head steady and she kept smiling! After a while though she was done. It was a late start today, which was nice. Noura slept in til 915! (she ate at 230 and 630). I kept checking on her, so I didnt really get more sleep. We switched her formula, so I think she is getting used to it. It's so nice, because we were spending almost 30 bucks a can, and now its half!! But I think she got a tummy ache today. She has spit up I feel like every 5 minutes today and out of nowhere starts screaming and digging into my arm, or anything she can grab. So I let her nap on me for over an hour, poor baby. But I am getting really sick of spit up! I constantly have to change us, and clean it up from my hand and arms! GROSS! She's napping again now, so hopefully she feels better when she wakes up.
6 comments:
she is such a happy baby! Every pic I see, she has a huge smile on her face! so cute
What a big girl! SO adorable!!
How cute! We were all cracking up at the hospital at how much she seems to love the bumbo. Enjoy the pictures.
She's so excited! We were saying here at work that she looks like she's waiting to go on a ride. Hopefully I'll get to see her soon when I bring over your Christmas card.
Copy Cat!!! Just kiddng! What a doll - she looks like she love it!
I found your blog through Meghan's blog (found Meghan's blog through Angie Smith's blog)...anyhoo...
we adopted a little girl that was born at 26 weeks on August 7 and is now about 11 lbs. Seeing your little girl in her bumbo reminds me of our little girl in hers! Glad to see she is doing well and wanting to say hello from Nashville, TN!
Post a Comment