Monday Monica came down from Chicago to hang out before she started back at school, and she is always fun because its Nouras aunt, whom she LOVES, Andrews sis, and my friend from even BEFORE Andrew. And we always get a project done, a nice side bonus (because she is motivated, I am not)
We barely made it to midnight on New Years Eve, and I think we were all in bed by 12:05.
We are wishing for an enjoyable relaxing 2008 with very little surprises since it's been a crazy year for us! What a year! Last year we were newlyweds ringing in the new year, unaware of what the year would bring and would we would learn!
It was so great this week because I had an adult to talk to during the day!
Wednesday we got some paint, and we painted my living room (the color barely changed, but I'm just glad its not bright white anymore). We hung out, watched movies and played with Noura. She hadn't seen Noura since she was in the hospital, so she was amazed at how big she was! And Noura loved her Aunt Monica and smiled and giggled at her.
Noura FINALLY decided to giggle at my funny faces the other day!! It is the funniest sound, I was cracking up! I may have to videotape it and put it on here.
For those of you praying for Noura, I would like to ask you to pray for a set of twins that are at Clarian North right now, that are as tiny as she was. I wont give their names, b/c I didnt ask their mom, but they are experiencing problems that some preemies have. Please pray for their strength and health. I truly believe the prayers were very instrumental in Noura's health, and would like prayers for this family.
1 comment:
I will be praying for these twins. AS we both know, the preemie stage is so scray at times and sometimes so uncertain what will take place next. May God touch these precious babies and give comfort to their parents.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
JoEllen Hummel
Post a Comment