(i added the hat, just for a little fun...poor girl)
Today is Noura's Teta's birthday (andrew's mom).
Noura had her RSV shot this morning. They weighed here and she is a whopping 12lb 15 oz.!! I knew she was getting heavy in my arms! She got the shot, and as usual, screamed a piercing mad scream, and then they left me with a crying baby. But she did take a nice nap afterwards! It's a little warmer today so we bundled up (well, I wasnt very cold, but I bundled Noura in her new winter jacket and mittens) and we took Layla for a little walk. Poot Layla is used to us taking her on walks and to the puppy park alot, and I think she hates staying in more than us!!
Last night Andrew had to work late, so my parents brought me dinner, since I was sick (I felt like a little kid, getting whatever I want when I'm sick:)). They brought chicken...yumm!! Noura waa very happy to see her Baba and Nonna, and they were glad to see her.
Well, I'm off to play!
2 comments:
Does it!? I haven't seen a pic of her room. I'm really happy with how it turned out. It took a lot of patience, but I really love it now :)
aww i miss you!! i called u the other day. give me a call sometime.. btw..that is a really but hat!!!
Post a Comment