Monday, January 14, 2008

Not a sick baby anymore!

she likes to "talk" to me while playing we have very heartfelt conversations throughout the day:)

So one after another, Noura does things that are unexpected. Noura had a cold, and we were afraid it would turn into RSV, because she had a deep cough. I prepared myself that we may be back at the hospital. BUT, this weekend, she has been much better! She has been happy, smiley, and only coughing 2-3 times a day. The doctor said it will take 10-14 days for her to be better, but she is fighting quickly! She had a developmental pediatric appt. today, but I cancelled it, because with her immune system fighting a cold, I didnt want to expose her to any more germs! Or expose anyone else! Today she seemed to feel MUCH better! She smiled and played alot, only getting fussy when she was hungry. And when she's hungry, she flips like a switch and wants it NOW (don't we all?) and will scream until the bottle is in her mouth. Although she was happy, she did spit up a ton. I hate reflux. I want to go one day without changing my outfit and hers multiple times. I've been putting a bib on her, but she can skip the bib, and shoot it all over her pants. And mine. A skill, I guess. Anyways, thanks for your prayers!

4 comments:

Shanna said...

that pic just made me laugh!! she is so darn cute. I trying to teach cheyenne to say noura..she is starting to get it, when she sees the pics she goes ora!!! call me anythime really lunch time or late afternoons are the best..or weekends. its hard to catch me either not at work or not sleeping. luv ya

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm so glad that she is feeling better! If only it was summer and we could be lounging outside...

Anonymous said...

Noura totally looks like her mommy in the top picture....ADORABLE....when can we have our play date?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! I'm happy to see her feeling so much better.

Kim (RT)