Saturday, January 19, 2008

have you seen A Christmas Story?



If you've seen that movie, you will think the picture is funny (with the bunny robe, like the bunny outfit Ralph had to wear). Otherwise you'll just think it's cute....or I'm mean for all of the animal outfits. Well, its from my Aunt Judy and Uncle Don and I think she looks so cute in it after bath time.

3 comments:

Shanna said...

hahah "he looks like a pink nightmare! " oh great movie!! but she looks cute!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I immediately thought of Ralph in his bunny outfit when I saw that picture, before I even noticed that you mentioned it. Great minds, eh?

I didn't get your msg until last night - sorry about that, especially since I haven't seen you for such a long time. Maybe we can do something soon, when you get the chance. Talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love that movie :)