Monday, January 28, 2008

we love this shirt from 'aunt' jen
happy girl
she loves to cuddle with her daddy right before bed
We had a long weekend. Andrew had a songwriters retreat with some people at our church, and he ran sound at church on Sunday so he was busy and tired! I was a little bored at home alone, since I usually get a little break during the weekends. Sunday my friend Beth watched Noura so I could go to church which was great, because we haven't been to church in a while! Sunday night my friends little girl, Mattea had her 1st birthday party, so I got to go. So that was pretty much our weekend.



Noura is doing great with her cereal. She is starting to eat it with alot less hesitation now, but still alot of mess. So baths are daily now, which she now loves and she loves when I rub her belly and back with lotion. (Oh to be a baby and have a personal feeder, bather, and masseuse).
Last night she did something weird, but now I hear it is normal. At about 230am she woke up, but instead of crying she talked to herself, very happy for about 45 minutes. She never once whined or cried. It was like she had a little friendly conversation with herself and eventually fell back asleep. It was SO funny! She's starting to sleep a little later, until about 8am now, which is great. She still eats around 9-10pm and between 2-5am. It's not as hard, but I cant wait until she sleeps through it!

She is still such a smiley baby! This morning I was tickling her tummy and she started giggling SO loud! I grabbed my phone as quick as I could to call Andrew so he could hear it. She is starting to be so silly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love to see that smile!! She is just so adorable :)

Leah Desserich said...

What a cutie!! I cannot wait till our next visit!!