When people say how fast your kids grow, I didn't believe them. But now I feel like my girl is getting so big all of the sudden. She's laughing, squealing, "talking" all day long. She just started this "cry" where she is barely whimpering and gets distracted. I definately would call it a fake cry. She is drooling a ton and chewing on everything she can put in her mouth, which means she's teething, although it still may take a few months for her teeth to come in. She's eating cereal! When she was itty bitty in the hospital, I could barely imagine her being a big girl, and now everything's happening at once! Not that we'll be sending her off to college soon, but now I see how fast it goes! Today we were playing on te floor and she cooed a full on conversation. It is sooo funny and makes me think of how much she will talk when she's older. Andrew is convinced that she will talk ALL the time once she learns.
It's supposed to be bedtime, but she is crying, so I am off!
1 comment:
What a cutie!! I just want to squeeze her little cheeks. I miss you Miss Noura! Can't wait to see you. Hugs and kisses.
Nurse Angie
Post a Comment