I had to show off this cute picture, even though the Redskins lost.
This has been a hard week so far. Andrew was sick last week, and I must've caught it later, b/c I woke up yesterday feeling awful (not sure if its the flu or a bad cold), so Andrew stayed home from work in the morning so I could get some sleep. Today I still don't feel great, which is hard with a child. I have kept a mask on both days and tried to keep her in her swing or entertained with toys on the ground, so I don't have to touch her much, and I am putting Purell on every few minutes. I hate not kissing on her, I feel like a bad mom, but even though she doesn't see my smile, she smiles at my voice. Please pray she doesn't get sick!! Noura is now starting to interact with her toys, and the animals hanging from the swing, she will coo and smile at, it's really fun to see. She can lay on her blanket and bat at her toys and look at them and coo. She doesnt reach for toys that often, but hopefully she will soon!
2 comments:
Way to cute!! Ilove her giant smile. I cannot wait to get the kids together again now that they are both smiling and making noises.
Aww, those pics are the cutest! Sorry you've been feeling sick :( I wish I was vaccinated so I could come and watch her for you!
Post a Comment