Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I love cute sleepy babies


There really isn't too much to report, but I was told by a friend that she reads this daily, and gets "mad" if I go two days without posting. So, Angela, this is for you, when you're bored at work:)

Noura has been cute today and extra snuggly. She is starting to let me put her in her swing for a bit, so I can get stuff around the house done, but her favorite thing (and mine) is snuggling. I usually have her nap in her crib, but today she fell asleep so sweet on my chest, that I didnt move for 2 hours (and maybe took a small nap of my own). She usually only naps for about 30 min. in her bed, but she could sleep ALL day on me. At about 5 she started fussing, so I gave her a quick bath, and as soon as I put a pacifier in, her eyes started closing! I couldn't figure out why she would be so tired so early when she had such a long nap! Andrew said "didn't that book say that the longer they nap, the more night sleep they have?" I beg Andrew to read those baby books, and he doesn't, but he listens to what I read from it. And I really didn't think he actually listened, I thought he was just amusing me by nodding his head. But he did! Way to go Andrew. 10 husband points for you today:)

Yesterday Noura's Nonna (my mom) came over for the day. I got to join Andrew for lunch and go grocery shopping. It was so nice to be able to get out during the day! Then at night I joined a few girls at Jess and Julie's for American Idol. So I guess I was a little spoiled yesterday. Noura woke up a few times with Andrew, but she ate at 6pm, and didnt wake up (other than the few times he has to re-put her down after she went to bed) at 6am!! She slept ALL night!! She has never done that and probably wont that often, but it was great!! And she woke up starving but after she ate she was all smiles!
Have a great night all!

4 comments:

Leah Desserich said...

I love reading about Noura! Hudson and I miss you guys. I try to keep my blog updated - but you are going to have to show me how you get the pictures and words where you want them.
Leah and Hudson

Anonymous said...

Betsy is it so wonderful seeing pictures and hearing about Noura. What a precious little girl. We miss her at the hospital, but are so happy she is at home and having a wonderful time with you guys. Take care and God bless. Love Nurse Heather

Shanna said...

oh man i can't see the pic today!! silly computer!!

Anonymous said...

Betsy, I love reading your updates on Noura and I am with Angela, I too stalk your page to get the latest and am bummed when no update is available. I guess we are all so excited to see how your little miracle is doing. She is adorible by the way.
You guys did great!!!!