she loves when I put toys in her crib while I shower
and it wears her out and she needs a nap
her old nurse, Meghan
first day with rice cereal!mmm!
wipes her mouth like a lady

Today Noura and I had a visitor, her first nurse Meghan, who was there at her birth and was one of our favorite nurses during our hospital stay. It was SO great to be able to spend time with her and have her see how big Noura is. We are also very excited, because she is also expecting a little girl this spring! Noura was very happy to see her, and even giggled at her before she left.
Also, today was Noura's FIRST day on rice cereal. She only has it once a day for a few weeks. She wasn't the biggest fan, she would slurp it up and then cry. I think she wanted it fast, like her bottle.
Yesterday was Noura's 6 month checkup. She is 13lb. 6 oz. , 23 3/4 in. Wow, what a big girl!!
4 comments:
woo hoo rice cereal - and in my opinion - she's lookin chubby :-D I knew she would! Praise the Lord!
Glad that she's doing so well. She's getting big! My daughter who is 7 months, is 25" and 12.3 pounds! She's still a little peanut but she's growing.
Anyway...glad to see such good smiles from her and I just love reading your updates on her.
It was SOOOOO fun to see you both!! Thanks for letting me come over and we'll do it again soon!!
I've got to get my pictures blogged!!
wow! when did she grow up! rice cerel already! nest thing you know she will be walking and talking!! :)
Post a Comment