Thursday, January 10, 2008

sick:(

I am still sick. And the worst is, Noura is getting sick. She is starting to sneeze, have a nasty cough, and wheeze. I took her to the doctor and she said that it may turn into RSV, or it may get better. I am praying it does not turn into RSV. I feel horrible, and very frusterated. I know some moms who take their preemies out everywhere, and they do not get sick. I dont take Noura out. I am SO careful. I have Purelled so much my hands are so dry, and I've worn a mask, and I am the one who gets my baby sick.

PLEASE pray she gets better and it doesnt turn into RSV!!

4 comments:

Meghan said...

You can only be so careful... and you have done the very best you can!! We'll pray hard she fights it off!! She's a pretty tough little cookie!!

Rob & Lindsey said...

Don't be upset with yourself Betsy! You have done such a great job of keeping her away from germs...I think if I were in your shoes I would've given up by now and at least been out with her once and you haven't even done that. You are amazing! And there is only so much you can do. You are her mom and you have to take care of her. God has protected her this far and I believe He will continue to do that! Love you! P.S. Rob has another cold or I could come over and help you out:(

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! It's so hard to stay healthy in the winter.... that's one reason I don't want to come visit you b/c I know I'm around so many germs all the time at my job!

Shanna said...

honey..this is not your fault!! you are a great mother, and you are doing everything u can to protect that little baby!! its a big germy world..even in our own house..and we as so little. You have been doing awesome, and I am so amazed by you!! don't get upset at yourself. just keep on loving that baby, and we will all pray that it goes away soon! Luv ya